Hello

Sunday, August 14, 2005


More poop stories! Did Daddy poop his pants?

Let's answer that: NO! Henry seemed to enjoy himself, though, after pooping Dad's pants. Let me set the stage.

Sarah has been able to pump more, so I've been taking more feedings. She went down with a headache, so I pulled the 3:00 PM feeding today. Henry was very appreciative of a punctual feeding, and went to work knocking back the bottle. His whole body was working overtime, and Dad felt three huge poops. Good work, Henry! You see, normally we encourage such results of healthy bowels. When he was done, I had to decide: change him or burp him. Change him or burp him. Change him or ... well, you get the idea. I was pulling him up to burp him when I noticed the unbelieveable yellow streak down my shorts (click above to enlarge that picture). So I changed him.

We are currently in the process of extracting the poop from these shorts using various techniques. Here's the kicker: the whole time that I'm treating the shorts, Henry is laying on the changing table smiling at Mommy. And Mommy is repeating the phrase "Did Daddy poopy his pants? Did Daddy poop his pants?"

Again, and I repeat: NO!

The whole thing was pretty durn funny, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh, that was funny...
I started laughing so hard that tears came to my eyes...
what a trail blazer that Henry is!!!

Wait till it happens when you are OUT... now, that becomes a little more tricky (and not so funny, for sure)