Hello

Monday, August 20, 2007

Annalia Kathleen Rayo!

She has arrived, she has arrived! In what is indeed Rayo Family News, Bryan and Sarah have had their child, and she is beautiful.

Her name is Annalia Kathleen Rayo, and she was born on August 19th, 2007, at 10:51 in the morning (or somewheres about there). If memory serves, then she was born at 7 lbs. 6 oz and measured 19 1/2 inches (and if I'm wrong, correct me).

Bryan and Sarah are doing quite well, although they're just getting used to The Tired. You know The Tired, right? I'm just getting used to it myself.

I'll let them tell the gory details themselves. Check them out at http://littlerayo.blogspot.com/. It won't be updated for at least a couple of days ... they're not even home yet!

1 comment:

brookssa said...

Thanks for the sneak peek! I knew if I poked around I would find some pictures! I can't wait for more.