Hello

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Can I please have some candy?


Can I please have some candy?
Originally uploaded by hepcatrayo.
This dude is cute in a puppy suit. I have to admit that, upon first glance, the testosteroney Dad in me surfaced and I longed for a Superman costume or baseball player (or a hobo, even!). Little did I know how with it Henry was in this getup.

He was the center of attention everywhere he wore this thing. He killed at school. He heard a steady stream of ooohs and aaahs as we went around the neighborhood. At the height of the evening, he was in the center of no less than 8 high school girls, showing off and hamming it up. What's a puppy say? "Ruff"

Ruff, indeed.

Halloween is once again magical, by the way. Next year should be off the hook. And for all of you wondering, Henry has found his sweet tooth that has alluded him since birth. Gaga will be so proud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid is tooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Alex had the exact same costume, except his nose didn't stay on very long. These kids today with their puppy dog outfits and the panhandling for candy. Whaddya gonna do?