Hello

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Catching up - Emerson's first DriveIn!

Whoa ... it has been a long time since I've written.  Here's a quick update.  After 6 weeks, my paternity leave ended (right about the time where I expected to start that "mommy" blog!).  Within two days, I transformed from being blissfully unemployed to full-on, 50-60 hours a week. Amazingly enough, I remember how to work like that!

In the meantime, life didn't slow down at home in the last .  Emerson went to his first drive-in movie (and Henry's second). This is us in the back of the Murano, just before the movie.  Henry actually fell asleep in the middle of the SECOND movie, which started at 10:30 (Henry fell asleep at 11).

 CIMG3965

Henry went to his first baseball game!

CIMG4010-Panorama

(Click to make this one bigger ... it's a pretty sweet picture of our seats!)

CIMG4012        CIMG4014

Henry's first time sleeping in a tent outside (which was really a trip, because he really likes jumping on air mattresses).

IMG_0434


... and there were tons of other Emerson firsts through June that I frankly can't remember anymore!
IMG_0431


No comments: