Hello

Monday, July 25, 2005

Vital statistics (seriously, these are the only ones that count)

I wanted to let everyone know a couple of Henry's vital statistics after week 3.

Longest sleep time overnight: 6 HOURS!! Yeah! Seriously, this dude has us trained to be escstatic about almost getting a good night's sleep. How did that happen? We think he is falling into the bad habit of only sleeping well if he's with one of us. When we put him down, it's only a matter of time until he starts fussing. And it's not a lot of time.

Weight: Somewhere around 9.5 pounds. This one is hard to calculate, because we have to do it by me standing on the scale, remembering how much I weigh, then having Sarah give me the dude before the digital readout goes out on the scale.

Cute faces: Uh, I stopped counting at somewhere around 3,355,789. I'm a little biased, but if you've met the dude, you'd agree. And if you don't agree, you should probably ... uh, I'll keep it clean (it is a family blog).

Number of meals per day: Around 37. OK, that's an exaggeration, but this little guy can eat. He is getting quite the chubby little Rayo face. His cheeks are starting to approach what his uncle Bryan's cheeks looked like at his age. I'll get you a picture tomorrow.

That's about it. Shoot me a comment if there's anything in particular that you'd like to know about our oft-crying cherub.

No comments: